Meanings of goat in Hindi
(3) बकरी का बच्चा
(4) बलिदान का बकरा
(5) मकर राशी
(11) मकर राशि
Inflected forms –
goat, goats (noun plural)
Rhyming Words for ‘goat’-
Rhymes for goat
Definitions and Meaning of goat in English Goat –
(1) the 10th indication of the zodiac; the sun is in this sign from about December 22
to January 19
Synonyms: Capricorn, Capricorn the Goat
(2) soothsaying an individual who is conceived while the sun is in Capricorn
(1)any of various deft ruminants identified with sheep however having a facial hair
growth and straight horns
Synonyms: caprine animal
(2) a victim of ridicule or pranks
Synonyms: butt, laughingstock, stooge
The homegrown goat or just goat is a subspecies of C. aegagrus subdued from
the wild goat of Southwest Asia and in Eastern Europe. The goat is the person
from the animal family Bovidae and the subfamily Caprinae, which implies it is
solidly related to the sheep. There are more than 300 particular types of goats.
It is one of the most seasoned trained types of creature, as indicated by
archeological proof that its soonest taming happened in Iran at 10,000 aligned
schedule years back. Goats have been utilized for milk, meat, hide, and skins
across a significant part of the world. Milk from goats is frequently transformed
into goat cheddar.
Example Sentences of ‘goat’ –
(1) A Barbari goat makes an ideal family pet, as she is little in size, clean in propensities,
accommodating and can be slow down taken care of.
(इसका कारण यह भी है, कि इनका आकार छोटा होता है और ये बड़ी सफाई पसन्द होती हैं।)
(2) A fifth of the goat population of about 47 million is used for milk production the
others produce meat.
(बकारियो की जनसंख्या के पाँचवे हिस्से का उपयोग दुग्ध उत्पादन के लिए होता है और अन्य से
मीट प्राप्त होता है।)
(3) A goat in milk, as a rule, should get the additional ration of about 500 grams of
concentrate mixture consisting of a gram, wheat bran, husk, or oil-cake.
(दूध देने वाली बकरीयो को चना, चोकर, गेहु, भूसी और खली का लगभग 600 ग्राम का घड़वीट
मिश्रण का राशन भी दिया जाना चाहिए।)
(4) A goat is offered to the deity and its meat is distributed equally among all the
households in the village.
(देवियो को बकरो की बलि दी जाती है और उसके मांस गांव के सभी घरों में बराबर-बराबरबाट
दीया जाता है।)
(5) A goat is sacrificed collectively and its meat is distributed among all.
(सब की तरफ से एक बकरे की बलि दी जाती है और उसका मांस सब में बांट दिया जाता है। )
English to Hindi Dictionary: goat –
Which means and meanings of goat, interpretation in the Hindi language for a goat
with comparative and inverse words. Additionally, find a spoken way to express
goat in Hindi and in the English language.
Tags for the entry ‘goat’ –
What goat means in Hindi, goat meaning in Hindi, goat definition, examples and
pronunciation of goat in the Hindi language.